Here at the Customer Service Database you’ll find phone numbers, email addresses, head office details and further contact options for many of the UK’s top high street stores, broadband providers and other popular companies that British consumers deal with in large numbers on a daily basis.
When all you need is a convenient customer service contact number, look here first!
Featured companies include:
- B&M – the UK chain of general stores
- BT – the UK telecommunications company that provides internet and TV services
- E.ON Energy – the major gas & electric supplier
- Just Eat – the popular online takeaway ordering service
- Hastings Direct – one of the UK’s largest car and home insurance companies
- New Look – the high street womenswear and menswear fashion retailer
- NYX Cosmetics – the popular makeup company, named after the Greek goddess of the night
- Openreach – the BT sub-company that owns the cables used to connect households to broadband internet
- Vanquis – the popular, new credit card supplier
- Sky – the top British digital TV and broadband internet provider
- TalkTalk – the UK fibre optic broadband and TV services provider
- DVLA – the government department managing the licensing of cars & drivers on our roads in the UK
- Universal Credit – the welfare designed to replace 6 other benefits with a single monthly payment if you’re out of work or on a low income.